Monday, July 31, 2017

🙊My weekend🙊

On Friday, I went to hokitika and stayed at my aunties house. For dinner we had tacos and listened to Mexican music, then we watched a documentary on princess Diana called Diana Our mother, after that finished we went to bed.


On Saturday, We went to my cousins rugby game in 
hari hari. My cousin forgot his rugby boots so my other cousin Addie got him some more boots but the bottom of them fell off so he had to play rugby in his gumboots. Then we went to my other aunties house in hari hari and we stayed there. We went on the farm and we helped her get a new calf, we named her Gingey. When we went home we had dinner and for pudding we had chocolate self saucing pudding.


On Sunday, we went on the farm again and we saw a calf be born and we named her Donkey and then we went to my Nana's lodge for lunch and it is sooooo BIG, for lunch we had roast lamb, Gravy, Potato, cauliflower, and Kumara. Then for pudding we had Jelly, Wipped cream, and strawberry Wafers. then we went home and had roast lamb for tea🙀 then in the middle of the night My tooth fell out😸.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Lucy you lost a tooth!!! Hope the Toothfairy came and got it from you. Sounds like you had a really exciting, busy weekend. Do you like chocolate self saucing pudding now?
    The punctuation in your writing is really improving and I love how you put expression into your words.
    Keep up the great work darling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.