Thursday, August 3, 2017

🏑🏑Hockey Tournament🏑🏑

On Wednesday Ruma J went to The Grey mouth Hockey Turf to compete in a hockey tournament I was in the LakeBrunner Blue team. We won all of our games and we went to the finals. The finals was the only game that we didn't win. We played 4 games and then the finals.

The highlights were we all played our best, we only lost 1 game, We made it in to the finals, and we all had fun.

The low lights Were that It was freezing cold, Super windy, the other team didn't make it in to the finals and I forgot my drink bottle.
    

2 comments:

  1. When you told me last night you had played hockey and you were tired; now I understand better. I didn't realised you'd played so many games all at once! What position did you play? What position would you have liked to play? I hope someone shared their water with you. You are wearing my socks baby; they would of given you good luck!
    Your writing skills are improving every time Lucy, I love reading your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Lucy my name Is Paris I am 12 years old and I am a year 8 student at Kawakawa primary school. That hockey tournament looks really fun and I hope our class could do something fun like that. I wonder what was the hardest part about doing hockey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.