Friday, November 17, 2017

Home Links Quick Write...

If I won the lotto I would get my own island, That is what my dad said and sure enough he did.

When I was born my dad sailed around the country he found many islands but none of them were right for us.
People say he found a perfect island for just me and him except now it would be just mine.
My father passed away on a sailboat coming back to our town when I was two years old.
I don’t really remember him and I havent heard stories because as soon as he died my mum gave up on raising me so she dropped me off at someone's door step, she’s my mother now she was the one who raised me she has the right to be... but when I turned sixteen the night before my big party I had a big breakdown about my dad I told my best friend On the phone that I was going to go looking for the mystery Island and she promised not to tell anyone……… I packed my bags and prepared for the adventure of a lifetime.

Once I set foot on the doorstep I was bursting with fare but the courage was much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.