Friday, June 16, 2017

Homework Responce


The painting being held in my house is a big mat looking art piece with a family of deer. This artwork is set in a desert looking forest with lots of rocks and not much trees.

This both a wonderful and old looking artwork.

I like how it is a family of deer not just a hind or a stag because I think it puts more life into it.

I don't like how it is very dull looking, I think it looks dull looking because of the rocks and the color of the sky and it doesn’t look like there is much grass also there is not much leaves on the trees.

I would recommend this artwork to any one who likes a old and hunting artworks

Overall I think that is a good art work but if I made it I would have made It a lot different to the artist made this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.