Thursday, June 15, 2017

Programming concepts😋

Helga, My main character has  to try and pass all the levels to get to the last level. On the way Helga will face some challenges the orange and the red circle are the challenges try to dodge them to get to the other levels. To control Helga you can use the arrow keys. To start the game you move Helga onto the start sprite, To finish the level move Helga to the next sprite and to finish the game you move Helga to the finish sprite.
Please remember this is a work in progress
You can play the game on the blog and I would love to hear your feedback.
This game has been made on scratch which is a online program That allows you to drag and drop the code I am also going to use the visual python trinket to make a game using the turtle program

Over the last hour I have being working on python visual on trinket I can now change the color and the size and the shape.
To see what I have made push the play sign up the top


8 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy!!! This is so cool, you're going to be more clever on computers than I am soon. I am having trouble playing your game, but I am going to persevere (keep trying).
    I love the programming you did with the turtle going around and then it all turns into a face. That was really cool and I was surprised to see it turning into a face; I wasn't expecting that. Maybe you can teach me how to do something like that when I see you next.
    Keep up the great work Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum, Next time I come to your house I will teach you how to make a game!

      Delete
    2. Hey Princess Pumpkin Pumperknickel, cutsey cutesome, baby cakes..... First day back at school and no blogging yet!!??
      You didn't teach me how to make the game!!!! That's it then, you'll just have to come back. See you soon Lucy, hahaha.

      Delete
  2. I played your game Lucy!!! It is really cool. I thought I would have another go, because I couldn't work it the first time I tried. Do you know what the problem was? I didn't read the instructions properly, (silly Mum). I hope you are going to make some new levels, I would like to play more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mum I don't know what the problem was i did know it did not work properly though I will fix it though,

      Thank you for playing my game

      Delete
    2. My pleasure baby, I've played it a few times now and now I'm trying to teach myself how you made it. I'm going to try and make at least one before you come back and then we can collaborate our learning and play each others games.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lucy im Aimee from Blaketown school I really like the way you made your own game I played it and I think its really cool. it took me a bit to figure out how to play but I finally got it. Keep up the awesome work
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, Im Maddie from Blaketown School,I like how you made a game for people to play, I had a few problems but I don't now, I hope you can and do make new levels, Thanks for letting me play your game its good.
    From Maddie.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.