Monday, June 12, 2017

My Weekend❤

On Friday we did nothing.
On Saturday we went to hoki and first we went to Tylar Makiaya & Phillip's League game then we went to Linda's house and ate some ice-cream and then we went to Tylar & Makiaya's auntie Lil's house and had some cake, Then we went to my cousin's house for his birthday party and we went to the beach and had some roasted marshmallows and ate some Doritos then went back to his house and saw my Nana Granddad & Auntie and then we played games ate tea then had CAKE!! Then me and Tylar video called Prakriti and I went to sleep at 3:30 in the MORNING!!

The next day we went and saw some people got some fish and chips and went home, on the way home we had to stop to get some food from the supermarket and me and Tylar went to the warehouse to get a fidget spinner for 6 dollars and then we went home I painted mine because both of ours were black so I painted the sides blue and then Jenna & Inia came to our house then we had sausages for tea and went to bed😭 But I stayed up playing with my fidget spinner😋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.