Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Art Response The Ickneild way, Spencer Gore★



Image result for Icknield way spencer gore
The artwork Icknield way By Spencer Gore, Is a beautiful sunset landscape made in 1912. The artwork is made out of water colors and pencil with lots of calming colors that really stand out.

This is both a wonderful and meaningful artwork.
I think it is nice how the artist put lots of geometric shapes in the sky. I think it makes it more interesting to look at.

I  like the pretty colors the artist uses all over the painting. I also like how he made the grass and the mountains pink because it’s very imaginative.

I can relate to this artwork because I live In a farmland and outside all my windows I can see a farmland landscape also, I love looking outside my bedroom window and seeing a sunset landscape

Overall I think it is a good painting and i really like it, I would definitely like to review more of Spencer Gore’s art work such as, Houghton place, The Cinder path and  Hertingfordbury,

I think that it would be good for anyone who likes nice colors and beautiful landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.